Low Cost Wireless Home Security
- Complete wireless home security solution – manages up to 30 zones
- Detectors supported: PIR and pet-immune motion detectors; glass-break, flood, smoke and gas detectors; door/window magnetic contact, etc
- Event reporting to any of the following: monitoring station, pagers, telephones
- Optional event-triggered initiation of two-way voice communication
- Facilitates assistance to the elderly and children
- Flexible programming options
- Remote, mobile or in-house control
- Intuitive graphic and audible user interface
- Fast, easy, mess-free installation
Fully installed for £475.00 plus Vat.
You may qualify for a reduction in your home insurance premium.
You may qualify for a reduction in your home insurance premium. We cover Poole, Dorset and Bournemouth. We also offer wireless home security in Bournemouth.
Possibly, what is regarded as the most obvious advantage to wireless home security is that the systems have very few wires connected to them. In real terms what this means is that the device or devices that communicate with the brain of the system (the alarm panel) can be easily situated in the most adventitious places throughout your property with very little labour involved. With a wireless house alarm the chasing in of cables becomes no longer necessary, and any devices used need only be mounted at their most convenient mounting point. Wireless security systems are fast becoming far more unobtrusive, they certainly no longer appear out of place in a modern building.
When before, it would have required a professional fitter or at the very least, an extensive DIY project to protect outbuildings such as barns or garages using hardwired systems. Nowadays, using wireless technology, this task has become incredibly simple, by programming a Wireless Door Contact onto the existing panel and fixing the device in the desired area.
Ashley Security Ltd are based in Poole & cover Dorset, Bournemouth, Wiltshire and Hampshire.